Did any suffer the same thing as I did?

I had an surgury for my bald place in January 2002, in about late July, around all the planted hairs seems have grown in. But in August, due to my mistake, I got lots of sebum on my head and didn't clear it throughly. then I started to lose my hair even at those places that normally dont lose any hair(frontal area) at a drammatic speed,to my surprise, some of the transplanted ones also fell out! In mid eptember, I decided to shave my head, and I spent 30 inutes cleaning chose thick sebum on my scalp! and the hair loss eventually stopped. I believe that it was that I use rogaine too much and dont clean the flake it caused regularly that causes the sebum and hair loss.

Now it's been 2 months since I shaved my head, abnormal hairloss has stopped. the hair at my

frontal area grows back gradually. Those transplanted hair also seems to grow back but at a very slow rate,just 4 or 5 hair sprout in the last month(I had a toally 300 hairs transplanted orginally in that place,about half of them fell out during that period), that's what I'm worrying about, will all of them grow back in months coming?

Another thing is that I had some black points at my transplanted area, I realize they should

be some hair but they didn't grow out even 9 months after the surgury, and remains black oints. thus I used a small nipper to pull it out, it was exactly hair, but with out roots,(those white point,you know what I mean), just like those hair that fell out 10 days after surgury. My point is , will they still grow out, anyone has the same experience?

Please, tell my what do you think about it!

I had an surgury for my bald place in January 2002, in about late July, around all the planted hairs seems have grown in. But in August, due to my mistake, I got lots of sebum on my head and didn't clear it throughly. then I started to lose my hair even at those places that normally dont lose any hair(frontal area) at a drammatic speed,to my surprise, some of the transplanted ones also fell out! In mid eptember, I decided to shave my head, and I spent 30 inutes cleaning chose thick sebum on my scalp! and the hair loss eventually stopped. I believe that it was that I use rogaine too much and dont clean the flake it caused regularly that causes the sebum and hair loss.

Now it's been 2 months since I shaved my head, abnormal hairloss has stopped. the hair at my

frontal area grows back gradually. Those transplanted hair also seems to grow back but at a very slow rate,just 4 or 5 hair sprout in the last month(I had a toally 300 hairs transplanted orginally in that place,about half of them fell out during that period), that's what I'm worrying about, will all of them grow back in months coming?

Another thing is that I had some black points at my transplanted area, I realize they should

be some hair but they didn't grow out even 9 months after the surgury, and remains black oints. thus I used a small nipper to pull it out, it was exactly hair, but with out roots,(those white point,you know what I mean), just like those hair that fell out 10 days after surgury. My point is , will they still grow out, anyone has the same experience?

Please, tell my what do you think about it!