Another question for Dr Feller:

Thank you for making this forum more lively.

Can you please share some pictures form strip hair transplants scars , since it seems to be the concern of most people ?

Are you limiting your practice to only FUE, or strip can be recommended in some cases ?

Thank you

Thank you for making this forum more lively.

Can you please share some pictures form strip hair transplants scars , since it seems to be the concern of most people ?

Are you limiting your practice to only FUE, or strip can be recommended in some cases ?

Thank you

Below you can see different types of hair transplant scars.

I don't think that these scars should be the cause of such concern. After all, they are the normal result of elective (or any) surgery. Most of my patients have normal scars, although you absolutely will get someone who will stretch or have some unique complicaiton. By and large, however, the strip method is excellent and doesn't deserve the "villification" it has been receiving.

With respect to FUE, I am not studying, researching, and performing this procedure simply to avoid the strip method. I am doing this because it may ultimately offer HIGHER follicular yields than a disected strip. In fact I have already proven this in my office and have documented this in photos and video. I suspect other less vocal practitioners of this technique have also noticed this and may attribute their excellent results to this phenomenon.

plugs.jpgstretchedl.jpgslant.jpgnormal.jpgnullonehour.jpg