A Perfect Experience with Dr. Rahal and his Team!!

Dirge

Last Friday March 7th I had my surgery with Dr. Rahal, and from beginning to end, it could not hae gone better. From my first in person consultation with him to my surgery date he absolutely confirmed for me that I had chosen wisely, and I must thank this discussion forum for making Dr. Rahal known to me...I live in Toronto and had been researching surgeons here unaware that one of the world's best was only 5 hours away by car...I could have very easily ended up with a less skilled and experienced surgeon and thus an inferior end result if I had not stumbled on to this site.

As you may know, and see from the pictures (I believe Adrian will post them shortly)I am a past transplant patient starting in 1981 when I began a series of three plug surgeries, and them some micrograft surgery in 1995...my goal now was to address my hairline so that I could worry less about people's eyes always seeming to land there sooner or later...I also wanted to reduce the scarring from the donor sites from my previous surgery and I think ultimately both these goals will be achieved beyond my expectations. Dr. Rahal from the beginning was frank and honest with me as to what I could expect and what would look natural and normal for a guy at my stage in life...we agreed on 2000 grafts and I ended up with 2079...throughout the surgery he kept me fully informed of everything that was happening as was my request, except during thiose times when I slept through a good part of the pain free process. As has been noted before, Dr. Rahal takes a great personal interest in the welfare of his patients and my case was no exception...a post op call to the hotel the night of my surgery to see how I was doing, changing his schedule on Saturday morning so my girlfriend and I could get a head start on an impending snowstorm, and then a call at home to make sure we made it home ok...a first class act all the way.

I also cannot say enough positive remarks about his staff...Adrian has been absolutely terrfic all the way along, answering all my questions and inspiring confidence in my decision to move forward...I tend to obsess and worry and he very politely and patiently made me feel there was nothing too much I could throw at him. The rest of his staff, from the receptionist with the "perfect personality" for the job (Tereasa, I think)to all the technicians and nursing staff...all first rate and just genuinely nice people.

Sorry, for the long post...in short, I recommend Dr.Rahal without reservation and consider myself very lucky to be mere hours away. I will continue to post pics as I move along in this process.

Regards,

Dirge

Last Friday March 7th I had my surgery with Dr. Rahal, and from beginning to end, it could not hae gone better. From my first in person consultation with him to my surgery date he absolutely confirmed for me that I had chosen wisely, and I must thank this discussion forum for making Dr. Rahal known to me...I live in Toronto and had been researching surgeons here unaware that one of the world's best was only 5 hours away by car...I could have very easily ended up with a less skilled and experienced surgeon and thus an inferior end result if I had not stumbled on to this site.

As you may know, and see from the pictures (I believe Adrian will post them shortly)I am a past transplant patient starting in 1981 when I began a series of three plug surgeries, and them some micrograft surgery in 1995...my goal now was to address my hairline so that I could worry less about people's eyes always seeming to land there sooner or later...I also wanted to reduce the scarring from the donor sites from my previous surgery and I think ultimately both these goals will be achieved beyond my expectations. Dr. Rahal from the beginning was frank and honest with me as to what I could expect and what would look natural and normal for a guy at my stage in life...we agreed on 2000 grafts and I ended up with 2079...throughout the surgery he kept me fully informed of everything that was happening as was my request, except during thiose times when I slept through a good part of the pain free process. As has been noted before, Dr. Rahal takes a great personal interest in the welfare of his patients and my case was no exception...a post op call to the hotel the night of my surgery to see how I was doing, changing his schedule on Saturday morning so my girlfriend and I could get a head start on an impending snowstorm, and then a call at home to make sure we made it home ok...a first class act all the way.

I also cannot say enough positive remarks about his staff...Adrian has been absolutely terrfic all the way along, answering all my questions and inspiring confidence in my decision to move forward...I tend to obsess and worry and he very politely and patiently made me feel there was nothing too much I could throw at him. The rest of his staff, from the receptionist with the "perfect personality" for the job (Tereasa, I think)to all the technicians and nursing staff...all first rate and just genuinely nice people.

Sorry, for the long post...in short, I recommend Dr.Rahal without reservation and consider myself very lucky to be mere hours away. I will continue to post pics as I move along in this process.

Regards,

Dirge

Hi mate

As PGP has stated you have chosen a great doctor and your result will be good.

You must be relieved to know you can finally relax in a few months regarding your pluggy hairline.

I look forward to your pictures and good speedy growth to you.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Dirge,

It was a real pleasure meeting you last week. As promised I have posted your photos in the album section. Here is the link:

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopi...1042963&f=2566060861

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

All the best!!!!

Adrian

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

Dirge,

I am glad all went well as I am also due for my ht in a few short weeks with DR. Rahal. That was one hell of a snow storm, hope you had a good drive back home. That is alot of grafts in a relatively small area, you should look fantastic in a few months. I am going in for a larger session but by the looks of things , I have nothing to worry about.

Congrats!!!!!!!

Strattman...if you have any questions or want to just touch base, feel free to get my contact info from Adrian, and I would be pleased to share anything that might be helpful...

Dirge