3500 Dr. Rahal Jan 12 09

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

Thanks for the advice and the comments.

As Eman stated the suture removal was a "non - event" I followed Dr. Rahal's post op manual perfectly, I did everything he said and it paid off. The stitches came out very easy with NO pain at all.(Due to Polysporan on the donor scar twice a day for 2 weeks) The nurse (very nice lady) and Dr. Rahal stated that my scar looked fantastic and that they are very pleased with the way it looks at 2 weeks. I will post pictures very soon as I want to get my wife to help me with the back of my head shots.

Dr. Rahal shaved the rest of my head to match the grafted zone. It is down to a #1 !! So short. However I wanted it shaved and wouldnt trust a barber as much as I trust Dr. Rahal. He said it looks best when it is really short as it would look somewhat funny if the hair around the grafted area is longer. I agreed and will also be wearing a hat everywhere for the months to come. Well, when Im home with my wife and kids I will take it off.

My head feels very clean!Its nice to have the short hair. No more vitamin E oil all over! No more blue cap! I look forward to cleaing my head, its going to be so much easier! My wife also likes it!! I find its great as at this point I still have most of my grafts so I can see the future shape of my hair line. Of course I will follow everything the doctor says to do for the months to come to work towards the best results possible.

I am now taking Rogaine 2 x a day. Its the 5% foam.

I am still being very gentle when washing. I'm using Burts Bee's Natural Shampoo. Dr. Rahal said I can now press down gently on the grafts when they are wet to assist with the breaking of the crusts. I may do this, however dont really like touching them much as they are still very firm and im just at the 2 week mark. Its a shame they need to fall out! I love these little guys!

I spoke with Dr. Rahal about this online forum and he and his staff seem to follow it regularly. He loves to monitor his patients results and follow the changes in peoples lives due to his work. I name dropped a few names in the "Rahal Club " and he knows what stage people are at and loves to talk about what results they will see in the future. He is such a nice guy and takes so much pride in his work and his clients results! This is one of many factors, I am sure that makes, people travel from across the world to have Dr. Rahal work on their heads!

I will post my pictures tomorrow! Now its back to real life! Work! Hat all the time! UFC and Super bowl this week! Sweet!

Cheers

Canadian_buba

3500 Grafts

Dr. Rahal

Jan 12 09

My Hair Loss WebLog

Originally posted by canadian_buba:

Pictures are posted! Please let me know what you think!

Ps. I need to clean up the shave job!

The buzz cut made you look much younger. I bet you feel good when you look in the mirror now. icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs