Dr Loria(Eastwood Medical) im Long Island NY sucks!

MCA

It has been my experiance that Dr, Loria is an ass and gives horrible results!! This so called Dr., who is not even an MD, gave me horrible results at a very young age. I have a large scar(8mm) and was promised a fine line scarl What a load of bull from this thief! He is a lier and a butcher in my opinion! This ass ruined my lifestlye and continues to hurt other individuals. I hate what he did to me and I hope that he is punished legally for his sins! I was an early Norwood and he ruined my head!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a crappy surgeon and has robbed me of my youth! I dislike him and the people that work for him!!! They should all be thrown in the slammer.

It has been my experiance that Dr, Loria is an ass and gives horrible results!! This so called Dr., who is not even an MD, gave me horrible results at a very young age. I have a large scar(8mm) and was promised a fine line scarl What a load of bull from this thief! He is a lier and a butcher in my opinion! This ass ruined my lifestlye and continues to hurt other individuals. I hate what he did to me and I hope that he is punished legally for his sins! I was an early Norwood and he ruined my head!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a crappy surgeon and has robbed me of my youth! I dislike him and the people that work for him!!! They should all be thrown in the slammer.