Dr. Epstein

Hello again,

I was wondering if someone can give me any feedback on Dr.Epstein. I will like someone that has had work done with him before to let me know what has been there outcome and experience with this doctor. Like I mentioned before I dont want to go through multiple surgeries to get where I want to get. I am seeking a doctor whos interest is fufilling my concerns and doing the job right the first time. From what I have read everyone seems happy with doctor epstein, but can someone actually write me direct or give me some contact info so that I can ask a couple of questions. I also wanted to know if you scheduled a consultation with doctor epstein, to see him do you have to go to miami office or can you see him in tampa

Hello again,

I was wondering if someone can give me any feedback on Dr.Epstein. I will like someone that has had work done with him before to let me know what has been there outcome and experience with this doctor. Like I mentioned before I dont want to go through multiple surgeries to get where I want to get. I am seeking a doctor whos interest is fufilling my concerns and doing the job right the first time. From what I have read everyone seems happy with doctor epstein, but can someone actually write me direct or give me some contact info so that I can ask a couple of questions. I also wanted to know if you scheduled a consultation with doctor epstein, to see him do you have to go to miami office or can you see him in tampa

richie,

Check out these weblogs of Epstein's patients; http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/blogs_by_doctor.asp?DrID=36

What I did was email some of these guys (except of Dr. Cooley's) as some of them are no longer posting b/c they're not bald anymore.

But, I'm sure you'll get some comments here as well.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Hi Richie,

I just posted the answers to your questions on the other thread you started. Please take a look. Dr E thread

Regards,

Aaron

former hair piece wearer

1997 550 micro/mini

2002 1483 grafts

More to come???

Disclaimer: I currently work for Dr Jeffrey Epstein. I am not a doctor. I have over 10 years of hair transplant experience to share.

Dr. Epstein is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians