Dr. Feller

Dear Dr. Feller,

I am currently 6.5 months post op. I am very unhappy/devastated with my results from 2 surgeries totaling 2600 graphs on the full top of scalp (no crown) from Bosley.

I was a Norwood 5 approx 1.5 years ago before surgery; my progression from shock loss has led me to a Norwood 6.

My questions are as follows:

1.) How soon after can one have another procedure? I really like your fee if surgery is scheduled within 1 week after consult.

2.) Can improper hair angle and direction be improved without removing existing graphs (camouflaged or compensated for)?

I am really hoping that a 3rd procedure of 1500 to 2000 FU graphs in the front half of the scalp from a quality Dr can improve my ridiculous unnatural appearance.

Some issues I have are improper hair angle/direction (i.e.: direction too perpendicular, angle too far to the sides/inconsistent), sparse packing of graphs, larger 3 and 4 hair graphs at the hairline, pitting/cobble stoning, poor growth (patchy area's) and no transition zone or density in the forelock area (hairline harsh and abrupt a "LINE", denser first half inch sparse behind). I suspect a lot of the first procedures graphs were transected due to the unusual angles/directions of the recipient sites. Your response will be greatly appreciated you do come highly recommended.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Dr. Feller,

I am currently 6.5 months post op. I am very unhappy/devastated with my results from 2 surgeries totaling 2600 graphs on the full top of scalp (no crown) from Bosley.

I was a Norwood 5 approx 1.5 years ago before surgery; my progression from shock loss has led me to a Norwood 6.

My questions are as follows:

1.) How soon after can one have another procedure? I really like your fee if surgery is scheduled within 1 week after consult.

2.) Can improper hair angle and direction be improved without removing existing graphs (camouflaged or compensated for)?

I am really hoping that a 3rd procedure of 1500 to 2000 FU graphs in the front half of the scalp from a quality Dr can improve my ridiculous unnatural appearance.

Some issues I have are improper hair angle/direction (i.e.: direction too perpendicular, angle too far to the sides/inconsistent), sparse packing of graphs, larger 3 and 4 hair graphs at the hairline, pitting/cobble stoning, poor growth (patchy area's) and no transition zone or density in the forelock area (hairline harsh and abrupt a "LINE", denser first half inch sparse behind). I suspect a lot of the first procedures graphs were transected due to the unusual angles/directions of the recipient sites. Your response will be greatly appreciated you do come highly recommended.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------