INGROWN HAIRS

uncjim

I think eventhough we hear things from others, we sometime wonder if they will apply to us. A case in point is ingrown hairs. Having been absolutely infested with them, (I must have had at least 20-25), I kind of felt that maybe I was unique. In my case, I also wondered if they would last far longer than the average, or possibly never subside. Mike Ferko told me that between

3 and 3 1/2 months, they'd be gone. I'm here to tell you that is true. I haven't had one of

the little beauties in over 2 weeks (a first). At this point I assume that I may have an occasional visitor, but it appears that the barrage is over.

For those of you battling ingrown hairs, trust me, there really is an end and it's damn nice.

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

I think eventhough we hear things from others, we sometime wonder if they will apply to us. A case in point is ingrown hairs. Having been absolutely infested with them, (I must have had at least 20-25), I kind of felt that maybe I was unique. In my case, I also wondered if they would last far longer than the average, or possibly never subside. Mike Ferko told me that between

3 and 3 1/2 months, they'd be gone. I'm here to tell you that is true. I haven't had one of

the little beauties in over 2 weeks (a first). At this point I assume that I may have an occasional visitor, but it appears that the barrage is over.

For those of you battling ingrown hairs, trust me, there really is an end and it's damn nice.

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

Ive been infested also with 20-25 ingrowns at any one time. Various sizes but always seems to be a few unsightly ones. Any ideas on coverup for a bald noggin?

Im 6 weeks postop and they started appearing at 3 weeks.