Thanks Dr. Jones

The following is a copy of an email I just sent to Dr. Robert Jones of Oakville, Ontario, Canada. I hope prospective HT patients find it helpful in making a decision:

---------------------------------

Dear Dr. Jones,

Thanks for basically changing my life in a very positive way. Beginning to lose your hair when you're in your mid-twenties is annoying, but when you're 28 and people stare at your head before, during and after greeting you is downright ridiculous.

I personally didn't mind losing my hair until I realized it became the obsession of practically everyone in my life. So I began examining the alternatives. Sifting through the hundreds of horror stories regarding hair transplants was very discouraging.

However, I knew that a HT was the best and only permanent solution to my growing problem. It then became imperative that I find a top surgeon that would perform the HT with care, precision and at reasonable cost. Not to mention provide me with a good result.

To make a long story short, you gave me that and much more. You and your staff were professional, courteous, considerate of my comfort and even entertained me with your stories during the HT. The fact that you are not greedy actually made my transplant possible. If you charged what other HT doctors did, I would be balder today than ever.

7 months post-op, I am looking and feeling much better. I have not had a single comment about my thinning hair since my HT started taking shape. Not only that, but everyone looks at me funny and says someting to the effect of "you really look so much healthier recently" or "you look very good these days." The HT was so well integrated into my natural hair that not a single person has been able to tell I got a transplant. Only my close friends know, and I made sure they know who's great work it is.

I also want to thank you for being generous enough to level the skin growths I had on my chin for no charge, on the same day of my HT. I remember you every morning when I shave because I no longer incur the ritual daily shaving cuts. That you are a plastic surgeon as well, has solved another one of my life-long problems.

I know that you will have no problem staying fully booked thanks to your excellent work and reasonable rates. However, I will make sure that everyone knows that you are a top doctor with an excellent staff and that you care about what you do.

I only had 540 FU grafts implanted and it made a huge difference in my life. When I save up enough money, I will be back for more. Meanwhile, please send my best wishes to your staff and good luck with your work.

Z

PS - I will soon send you photos of my progress.

------------------------------------

The following is a copy of an email I just sent to Dr. Robert Jones of Oakville, Ontario, Canada. I hope prospective HT patients find it helpful in making a decision:

---------------------------------

Dear Dr. Jones,

Thanks for basically changing my life in a very positive way. Beginning to lose your hair when you're in your mid-twenties is annoying, but when you're 28 and people stare at your head before, during and after greeting you is downright ridiculous.

I personally didn't mind losing my hair until I realized it became the obsession of practically everyone in my life. So I began examining the alternatives. Sifting through the hundreds of horror stories regarding hair transplants was very discouraging.

However, I knew that a HT was the best and only permanent solution to my growing problem. It then became imperative that I find a top surgeon that would perform the HT with care, precision and at reasonable cost. Not to mention provide me with a good result.

To make a long story short, you gave me that and much more. You and your staff were professional, courteous, considerate of my comfort and even entertained me with your stories during the HT. The fact that you are not greedy actually made my transplant possible. If you charged what other HT doctors did, I would be balder today than ever.

7 months post-op, I am looking and feeling much better. I have not had a single comment about my thinning hair since my HT started taking shape. Not only that, but everyone looks at me funny and says someting to the effect of "you really look so much healthier recently" or "you look very good these days." The HT was so well integrated into my natural hair that not a single person has been able to tell I got a transplant. Only my close friends know, and I made sure they know who's great work it is.

I also want to thank you for being generous enough to level the skin growths I had on my chin for no charge, on the same day of my HT. I remember you every morning when I shave because I no longer incur the ritual daily shaving cuts. That you are a plastic surgeon as well, has solved another one of my life-long problems.

I know that you will have no problem staying fully booked thanks to your excellent work and reasonable rates. However, I will make sure that everyone knows that you are a top doctor with an excellent staff and that you care about what you do.

I only had 540 FU grafts implanted and it made a huge difference in my life. When I save up enough money, I will be back for more. Meanwhile, please send my best wishes to your staff and good luck with your work.

Z

PS - I will soon send you photos of my progress.

------------------------------------