Still Hurts

I had my procedure done 3 weeks ago (2,271 FU)which went extremely well. I think that I will be quite happy with the results in a few months. Although I did not have any grafts placed in the crown area, I am experiencing considerable pain and discomfort at the very back of my head on the left side, from about the suture line and above. The right side is not effected.

It's like a bundle of raw nerves and even the slightest touch in that area radiates a jolt of pain. At best, it is just a constant throbbing. The rest of my scalp feels fine, though still a bit numb and tight. The recipient area has already begun to return to normal.

Is this normal after 3 weeks or do I still need time for the nerves to "reconnect". Has anyone else had this experience and how long did it take to resolve.

Thanks

I had my procedure done 3 weeks ago (2,271 FU)which went extremely well. I think that I will be quite happy with the results in a few months. Although I did not have any grafts placed in the crown area, I am experiencing considerable pain and discomfort at the very back of my head on the left side, from about the suture line and above. The right side is not effected.

It's like a bundle of raw nerves and even the slightest touch in that area radiates a jolt of pain. At best, it is just a constant throbbing. The rest of my scalp feels fine, though still a bit numb and tight. The recipient area has already begun to return to normal.

Is this normal after 3 weeks or do I still need time for the nerves to "reconnect". Has anyone else had this experience and how long did it take to resolve.

Thanks