Who has had a bad Transplant / And who was the doctor

Guest wanthairs

Guest wanthairs

Emusteve started a thread yesterday whioch has several links by different posters on bad hairtransplants.....

I want to know exactly what the title of this thread says....Why do you feel it was bad ? who was the doctor ?

and when was this done? If you can post pics even better...........

I jut think it is in any potential clients interest that we see this......

Guest wanthairs

Emusteve started a thread yesterday whioch has several links by different posters on bad hairtransplants.....

I want to know exactly what the title of this thread says....Why do you feel it was bad ? who was the doctor ?

and when was this done? If you can post pics even better...........

I jut think it is in any potential clients interest that we see this......

Wow, no replies?

This must mean there are no bad HT's.

Pretty encouraging for a newbie such as myself who's about to go under the knife icon_smile.gif

2-day session with Dr. Keene.

1's: 297; 2's: 1186; 3's: 1382; 4's: 999

Total grafts : 3864

Averaging 2.85 hairs/graft. Total hairs: ~11000.

Wanthairs,

Without sounding too bleak, I know for a fact that there are a lot of patient that are not happy with their hair transplant results. Dr. Rose and many of the physicians that support this online community specialize in repair...and there is a reason for that.

On the upside, the readers and posters here generally know what to look for in a doc, clinic, procedure etc. That education clearly helps people make better decisions.

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Where should I start?

I had work done by Bosley, Elliot, and Straub. Those were the days of the "plug and pay, and pay, and pay, etc.), and I don't think anyone derived acceptable results (except the people in the brochures).

However, each of the above Drs gave me the usual line: "you are a great candidate, and we can give you the results you want." This was in the 80s and 90s, before follicular unit grafting and a good online resource.

Fortunately, I stumbled on this web site, and I'm awaiting results from what I felt was a very good procedure from Dr. Siporin in W. Los Angeles.

Guest wanthairs

MIKESMITH.....

Sorry to hear about your suffering. Could you elaborate on how many grafts you had, and if it was that your native hair fell out while the transplanted hair stayed.