xandrox 15?

Anonymous

Is this a new type of drug? Is it recommended and effective? I'm desperately trying to find something else to go on besides proscar and rogaine.

I've been on proscar and rogaine for about 2 years now.. and sad to say, I think its starting to lose its effectiveness.. is it true that the longer you take proscar, the less effective it will become? I would hate to have to take a bigger dosage of proscar everyday..

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

Baby Shampoo for showering.

Anonymous,

Xandrox 15 is basically 15% minoxidil. I have not tried the product myself so I cannot comment on its efficacy.

It is true that over time, the effectiveness of Finasteride does dissipate a bit, but that is not to say that it does not continue to work for you. Think about it like this: The first few years finasteride is working at 100%. The next year, it begins to taper off to 90%, the next year 85% and so on. This tapering off does exist, but it does not mean that finasteride is any less effective.

Another user, Smoothy, has found that he cycles on and off Finasteride for a short period once a year. He says that it helps to "shock" his system into not letting Finasteride lose its' efficacy. Perhaps you could PM him and ask him the details.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

thanks for the quick reply, well I was referring to proscar's efficiency if you've continuely used it for too long. Proscar doesn't seem to be effective as it was for me 2 years ago.. I don't know, maybe its just my imagination.. but is there anyway to decrease the amount to take every week? I break up the proscar into 5 pieces and take one every night. Would it be ok if i took one every 3 days? I don't want to end up having to take more proscar per day as the years go by...

I'm only using proscar and rogaine right now but it doesn't seem to be effective as it used to be.. can you guys recommend anything else?

any help appreciated.

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

Baby Shampoo for showering.

Finasteride is the active ingredient in Proscar.

I highly recommend that you PM Smoothy and ask him about his regimen changes. He has been doing it for years and swears by it.

For an added "kick" in your regimen, add Nizoral 2% shampoo 3 times a week.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 2 months later...