Dr. Beehner - hear of him?

mbeds

Yes. I have had 2 procedures done by Dr Beehner and am very happy with the work done thus far. The second HT has not yet fully grown out so I have yet to see the full impact of 2 HT's. However, I started from a NW 6, bordering on 7, and there is a significant change. You will find his clinic has a very friendly atmosphere and his techs are very well trained. Before I made my decision, Dr Beehner introduced me to 2 of his patients and the work they had done was top notch. Although Dr Beehner has awards to his credit and continually carries on research in his field, you will find him to be a very down to earth person. He will tell you to talk to several doctors, but do yourself a favor a schedule a consultation with him.

Beehner may still be doing a combo approach of minis and fue. I think he will do all FUE if asked. Also, his standard approach is to do 4 sessions.

I met beehner and was impressed with him personally, and his results look good in pictures, but he is limited by his staff size to smaller sessions. I dont think they have as much experience doing megas as some other docs.

Having thought about it and read these forums, im not positive that minis are the best idea eiher -- and that is a cornerstone of his technique. Not saying he cant get good results but not sure how minis will hold up under all conditions, water exposure, etc. Maybe economical.

• 5 years later...

I've had two 1500 + graft procedures with Dr. Beehner & would highly recommend him for your HT...my experiences were extremely positive & I wouldn't hesitate to utilize his services again if I were to have another transplant!

my uncle's a doctor... but he's a different type of beehner..............

sorry guys being from texas .... i couldn't resist makin the joke

my reg is:

propecia 1mg EVERYDAY

minox 5% twice daily (f the foam)

nizoral 1%

say la V old buddies .... i'm tryin to keep you