recomended in Europe

I am from norway and i have had two strip operations here at home . I must say that i am satisfied , but i think they plants to less hair in each operation .. I have had two operations with 1700 hair each .is that normal?

Could anyone recomand good places to do fue or strip in Europe that can make a excelent jobb?

sorry for my bad english icon_smile.gif

I will be wery thankfull for answers=)

By the way .. have anyone experience with ; Ilter clinic,new hair clinic,Hattingen hair restoration or DHI Medical Group

I am from norway and i have had two strip operations here at home . I must say that i am satisfied , but i think they plants to less hair in each operation .. I have had two operations with 1700 hair each .is that normal?

Could anyone recomand good places to do fue or strip in Europe that can make a excelent jobb?

sorry for my bad english icon_smile.gif

I will be wery thankfull for answers=)

By the way .. have anyone experience with ; Ilter clinic,new hair clinic,Hattingen hair restoration or DHI Medical Group

Guest wanthairs

Norwegian....

It sounds like either you did not need much work done or your surgeon was not competent enough to do more than what he did for you, assuming money was not an issue. Most Europeans some to USA to get work done. This is my advice to you, forget Europe. I lived in England and saw terrible disasters with people hair. I think you will also find it cheaper too, with the dollar being so cheap in value now......Wish you luck !!!

Norwegian123,

I would sit tight for a few days. Pat is over in Europe right now as we speak exploring clinics all over the continent. There has to be at least a few clinics over there that do good work. By the way, I have been to Norway a few times and loved it. It was my favorite country in all of Europe. Was your surgery performed in Norway or was it elsewhere in Europe?

GuitarPlayer

Chris Bisanga is in Belgium. He is a good guy. I think he is worth a consult.

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Thank you for the answers.. yes i did my operation in norway ,, i dont actualy know why they transplantet that less hair , it was not because of the money , but i think they were in the meaning that if i take it in small steps the operation will give a bether result . Anyway i am tired of doing small operations and want a bigger one , therfore i look abroad . O yes norway is very nice and i am glad you enjoyed staing here =)

I have no problems going over to the states and do a operation over there .. the only thing is that i need some names to contact that make very good works ,, and are able to transplant a lot of hair=)

Do anyone recomand any ?=)

Thank you a lot for the answers

Guest wanthairs

Norwegian....

Check out "Hasson And wong " in Canada if you neeed a large session. I have doen alto fo research on them and have head excellent things. Teh Doctor I used, Jeffrey Epstein in Miami was also very good, although does not appear to do as large sessions...

Norwegian123,

I would check out Pat's review of clinics he visited in Europe. It's under "Visits to Leading Hair Transplant Clinics." It sounds like there may be some promising clinics over there.

Regarding North American clinics, I would agree with "wanthairs" recommendations. Like wanthairs, I also had a procedure with Dr. Jeffrey Epstein, who I'd highly recommend. You may also want to look into Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Rose. Take your time and find the right doctor for you.

GuitarPlayer