costs of ht

miltlc

I am looking to get ht and i went to my first consultation. I was quoted 4.50 a graft on 2500 grafts. over 11500. is this over priced for that many grafts. The docter as a good reputation. please advise

I am looking to get ht and i went to my first consultation. I was quoted 4.50 a graft on 2500 grafts. over 11500. is this over priced for that many grafts. The docter as a good reputation. please advise

think i paid $8750 for 2500 plus some from dr keene in tucson az. A very different kind of outfit, where di your quote come from???

Who was the doctor? And who told you he had a good reputation? Was it the consultant?I see it is your first post here and you have only had one consultation. Perhaps you should spend 6 months here before you decide to do anything.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

Based on what the doctor and/or consultant told you?There is a greater than 90% chance that they are either lying to you or not telling you things you need to know. You may want more hair but you may not want a transplant there is a ton to learn. It is much more than just the hair dude.Hairloss makes us impulsive and somewhat irrational, take your time this is a big decision.

well then . i have done my research over the past 4 years on ht . what is the pros and cons of getting it done? i am at the step where i want to know if the price was a fair one or i will negotate the price down. i have found a good docter and i want what the price range is. my demographic where i live everything is above market price.

Well the first thing to know is that you should not choose a doctor by location. Otherwise you will be traveling to try and "fix" it if you can . Who is the good doctor you speak of. It is a very, very short list and you would do well to find out if he is on it This is a field were quackery and deception still reign supreme. There are a few pros and alot of cons that you need to research carefully.If you are looking to get a full head of hair, a one shot procedure,or something completely natural.

you will be sorely dissapointed.Also the people that will promise those things will also butcher your head and then some. Like I said do research on the forum as most of the available literature is biased and produced by the "Industry", it is unregulated and designed to fool the best of us.

miltlc,

In addition to the great advice that you will recieve on the forums from hair loss sufferers and hair transplant "veterans," check out some basic guidelines that will help you in selecting a great (not good) physician here.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog