Had a procedure with DR Rose

scarednow

HI Guys,

I just got back from Tampa-FLorida after having a procedure with Dr Rose.I had flown down from London for the procedure.

I cant't comment on the results because it is too soon but it looks good and the Dr rose is a great guy.He is not greedy like other doctors.

I wanted a very agressive procedure and he wanted a conservative one.Mind you the way I wanted it would make him more money and better before and after pictures but he was looking out for my well being.Mind you he did budge a bit so that I would be happy too and we agreed on a mid-way solution.

THe procedure took a few hours very similar to eveyone else's experience or am I unique.

Its been 11 days since the procedure and most of the hair have grown and look like a stubble.

All I can say is I highly recommend Dr Rose.ANy question please let me know.I will post again ina few months when the new hair starts growing

After about six days when the scabs started falling off a few of the implanted hair also fell off.I was warned about that but it looked like the grafts were coming offf because the hair was attached to something that looked like the grafts.Dr Rose assured me that it is normal so it calmed me down.

I was wondering if any one else had the same experience

HI Guys,

I just got back from Tampa-FLorida after having a procedure with Dr Rose.I had flown down from London for the procedure.

I cant't comment on the results because it is too soon but it looks good and the Dr rose is a great guy.He is not greedy like other doctors.

I wanted a very agressive procedure and he wanted a conservative one.Mind you the way I wanted it would make him more money and better before and after pictures but he was looking out for my well being.Mind you he did budge a bit so that I would be happy too and we agreed on a mid-way solution.

THe procedure took a few hours very similar to eveyone else's experience or am I unique.

Its been 11 days since the procedure and most of the hair have grown and look like a stubble.

All I can say is I highly recommend Dr Rose.ANy question please let me know.I will post again ina few months when the new hair starts growing

After about six days when the scabs started falling off a few of the implanted hair also fell off.I was warned about that but it looked like the grafts were coming offf because the hair was attached to something that looked like the grafts.Dr Rose assured me that it is normal so it calmed me down.

I was wondering if any one else had the same experience