Theroxidil

goingbaldn20s

Hi all, I have been taking propecia for only about 3weeks now, however, I saw an infomercial about this topical spray called Scalpmed.

Normally, I wouldnt pay much attention to these infomercials, but this one is FDA approved and has this ingredient called Theroxidil which Ive never heard of. Before I call and order this, I was wondering if anyone knew about this product or has ever tried it?

The "primary growth agent" solutions from this company are called Vitadil 5-a and Vidatil 2-a.

The "5" and "2" reminds me of minoxidil 5% and minoxidil 2%. The "5-a" is recommended for men, while the "2-a" is recommended for women. Minoxidil 5% is only recommended for use by men. Minoxidil 2% is available for use by women.

Only Minoxidil and Propecia are FDA-approved for the treatment of hair loss and Propecia is only available by prescription.

This leads me to believe that this product is a $69.99 (+14.96 S&H) bottle of minoxidil that has "added moisturizers to nourish and moisturize the scalp."

Just putting it out there, I buy my generic 5% minoxidil at Wal-Mart for $29.99 for three months' worth.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog