Anna Nicole Judge

PCC

Has anyone noticed the "other" judge in the Anna Nicole case? I don't mean Judge Seidlin who is very comical and who himself is quite bald. I'm talking about the stocky guy with the moustache who presided over the initial hearings on the custody and paternity issues.

This was also the guy who got caught smoking marijuana in a park in South Florida. Real smart for a judge to be doing that in public!

Anyway he has some hair in front and on top and looks fairly good and age appropriate from that view. But today I saw some footage of him from the back and he has a huge bald crown of the typical pattern and with a low "droop".

Do we think he may have had some work done? He's likely been balding long before the advent of Propecia and Minoxidil.

This is yet another example of those of us who are sensitive to our own issues being especially cognizant of it in others.

Phil

Has anyone noticed the "other" judge in the Anna Nicole case? I don't mean Judge Seidlin who is very comical and who himself is quite bald. I'm talking about the stocky guy with the moustache who presided over the initial hearings on the custody and paternity issues.

This was also the guy who got caught smoking marijuana in a park in South Florida. Real smart for a judge to be doing that in public!

Anyway he has some hair in front and on top and looks fairly good and age appropriate from that view. But today I saw some footage of him from the back and he has a huge bald crown of the typical pattern and with a low "droop".

Do we think he may have had some work done? He's likely been balding long before the advent of Propecia and Minoxidil.

This is yet another example of those of us who are sensitive to our own issues being especially cognizant of it in others.

Phil