I highly recommend Dr. Shapiro!

dallas1

For those of you who are considering a hair transplant procedure, I encourage you to contact Matt Zupan at the Shapiro Medical Group (ph: 800.843.1989).

A couple of weeks ago, I went to Dr. Shapiro for my third procedure. I'm very pleased with the natural-looking results he has achieved. He is a true master in hair replacement, and I am confident he will be conscientious with your hair, too.

Before having my first surgery, one of my biggest concerns was not getting a natural look. Everyone who knew I had the procedure done can't believe how natural it looks. There is no way anyone can tell by looking at my "new hairline" that was achieved through a hair transplant. The natural results Dr. Shapiro produces are amazing!

My experiences at the Shapiro Medical Group have been positive. The entire staff is professional and friendly. Whenever I had any follow-up questions, the staff was very attentive and helpful. Bottom line: Check out the Shapiro Medical Group before making a decision on your hair transplant procedure. You won't be sorry!

Satisfied Shapiro Medical Group Client,

David

Dallas, TX

[This message was edited by dallas1 on March 14, 2004 at 01:23 PM.]

For those of you who are considering a hair transplant procedure, I encourage you to contact Matt Zupan at the Shapiro Medical Group (ph: 800.843.1989).

A couple of weeks ago, I went to Dr. Shapiro for my third procedure. I'm very pleased with the natural-looking results he has achieved. He is a true master in hair replacement, and I am confident he will be conscientious with your hair, too.

Before having my first surgery, one of my biggest concerns was not getting a natural look. Everyone who knew I had the procedure done can't believe how natural it looks. There is no way anyone can tell by looking at my "new hairline" that was achieved through a hair transplant. The natural results Dr. Shapiro produces are amazing!

My experiences at the Shapiro Medical Group have been positive. The entire staff is professional and friendly. Whenever I had any follow-up questions, the staff was very attentive and helpful. Bottom line: Check out the Shapiro Medical Group before making a decision on your hair transplant procedure. You won't be sorry!

Satisfied Shapiro Medical Group Client,

David

Dallas, TX

[This message was edited by dallas1 on March 14, 2004 at 01:23 PM.]