Propecia-Ugh!

Scorpian

Just wanted to share with you all that I missed a dose of Propecia last night, and I have to say that today was the best day ever I've been on Propecia for 5 years, and it has slowed down my hair loss. My hair loss was accelerating quite rapidly in my late teens and early 20s until I got on Propecia. Unfortunately, I am one of the unlucky ones who's experienced decreased libido with using it. I have to say that today I was wayy more in line with my masculine side (you all know what I mean). Sucks that we have to use a pill with side effects like decreased sex drive to maintain something that we value. It's a give and take. Which is worth more? And for me at the moment, it's my hair. At least it's good to know that if a cure like HM comes out, that the side effects are reversible. Just thought I'd share my day with you all lol

Just wanted to share with you all that I missed a dose of Propecia last night, and I have to say that today was the best day ever I've been on Propecia for 5 years, and it has slowed down my hair loss. My hair loss was accelerating quite rapidly in my late teens and early 20s until I got on Propecia. Unfortunately, I am one of the unlucky ones who's experienced decreased libido with using it. I have to say that today I was wayy more in line with my masculine side (you all know what I mean). Sucks that we have to use a pill with side effects like decreased sex drive to maintain something that we value. It's a give and take. Which is worth more? And for me at the moment, it's my hair. At least it's good to know that if a cure like HM comes out, that the side effects are reversible. Just thought I'd share my day with you all lol

Apparently finasteride has a 72 hour half-life, but taking the pill three times a week (like PGP does) should be just as effective, only cheaper in the long run, and the side effects are known to be slightly decreased since you're not overloading your body with it. Of course, ask your doctor or dermatologist before changing your current dose. Good luck!