My expirence with Dr. Charles

djz

First off I'm 32 this was my first transplant! I'm probably a norwood 3 thining mosty in front and fading back. I did pleanty of reasearch on this site and other sites before making my decision with Dr. Charles. My consultation went well he described everthing in great detail including the entire process. Well Its been 10 days since surgery and 2076 Micro follicular grafts later. I just had my statues removed today,

I can safley say everything looks great so far with no suprizes. Day of Surgery went just as planned very minor pain mostly when injected with

novaciane (I think thats what it was) not from the needle but from the fluid itself only for a couple of seconds and then fine. My neck was a little stiff from sitting still for 5-6 hours except for the lunch break and a pit stop to the mens room. Well I had a great expirence. I really thought it would have of been alot more diffucult proceedure and more pain. My only regret is that I would have done it sooner, but in some respect I'm glad I waited for micro follicular transplant.

I guess all I have to do is wait and post back in a few months.

First off I'm 32 this was my first transplant! I'm probably a norwood 3 thining mosty in front and fading back. I did pleanty of reasearch on this site and other sites before making my decision with Dr. Charles. My consultation went well he described everthing in great detail including the entire process. Well Its been 10 days since surgery and 2076 Micro follicular grafts later. I just had my statues removed today,

I can safley say everything looks great so far with no suprizes. Day of Surgery went just as planned very minor pain mostly when injected with

novaciane (I think thats what it was) not from the needle but from the fluid itself only for a couple of seconds and then fine. My neck was a little stiff from sitting still for 5-6 hours except for the lunch break and a pit stop to the mens room. Well I had a great expirence. I really thought it would have of been alot more diffucult proceedure and more pain. My only regret is that I would have done it sooner, but in some respect I'm glad I waited for micro follicular transplant.

I guess all I have to do is wait and post back in a few months.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, I went up to MN from Chicago to see Dr. Charles for mine, it was back in November, I was 31, am 32 now, it was my first HT also, and it went flawlessly.

It was well worth the trip up there and agood decision to go with them, after reading this board and others. I can see many hairs growing, a lot of the TP have fallen out as expected, but a bunch have stayed and are growing fully, when the new ones grow and my shock ones come back, I'll have a FULL frontal region again. i was thinning in from the sides and wanted that fixed.

i can't wait to be a proud person in the wind! not worried if my hairline is too high on the sides whena good gust in the city blows on my way into a Blackhawks game or on the way to the club, I don't have to run into the bathroom anymore and make sure that some hair from the sides isn't sticking way up! Though it wasn't bad by any respects, it was bad enough for me.

my experience is posted here: http://www.hair-restoration-info.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&s=5696015661&f=7466060861&m=4246072961