Before & After

C. Smith

For any who have read my posts and taken note of all the praise of Dr. Shapiro I managed to mention in past weeks and months on this forum, now to my pleasant surprise the good doc has placed some of my before and after pics in his new gallery of pics on his website. I am the very last happy guy in the group. Two sessions of around 2,000 each for the transformation extraordinaire!

I had told Matt he could use my pics, so the surprise was not at all out of line. I'm glad to be among the host of great transformations he chooses to display.

Cliff Smith

For any who have read my posts and taken note of all the praise of Dr. Shapiro I managed to mention in past weeks and months on this forum, now to my pleasant surprise the good doc has placed some of my before and after pics in his new gallery of pics on his website. I am the very last happy guy in the group. Two sessions of around 2,000 each for the transformation extraordinaire!

I had told Matt he could use my pics, so the surprise was not at all out of line. I'm glad to be among the host of great transformations he chooses to display.

Cliff Smith