Q for Dr Feller/Spex

Chops

Hi guys,

I'd imagine by now the Feller clinic has done a fair few PRP cases and you should be in a position to gauge its effectiveness.

Can you please tell me, in your opinion, from what you have seen so far, how confident are you that PRP treatment can help to slow down or stop hairloss?

I'm not concerned with regrowth, just keeping what I have.

Thank you

I know Spex frequents these forums a lot and I've seen other posts from him since this was posted so I'm assuming he has seen this post and decided not to comment. No news is bad news :-(

sorry dude, i didnt mean to jump the gun and assume you had decided not to reply. I'm just anxious to hear verification on its effectiveness which i thought Dr Feller would be able to provide by now as he has been performing prp for some time.

Anyway, thanks for replying and we appreciate your honest feedback. If it appears that it can halt hairloss then its a huge move forward.

thanks again and hopefully Dr Feller will chime in at some point with his updated thoughts.

by the way did the UK PRP option ever work out. I thopught I heard Dr Rogers was offering the treatment.