HT in Thailand

el

I am in based in Asia and was wondering whether there is a good HT clinic in Thailand.

I would appreciate if someone could advice

Thank you

El

I am in based in Asia and was wondering whether there is a good HT clinic in Thailand.

I would appreciate if someone could advice

Thank you

El

Cool, can you send me some cheap playstation-games and fake rolexes?

Now back on topic, i should travel to one of the top docs discussed on this and other forums. I have no idea if there are any good docs in Thailand, at least i've never heard of a Thai HT-doctor.

Pictures of my hairloss can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiumdude2004/

Thanks a lot Belgiumdude. I shall wait until someone advices me about good HT doc in Thailand.

Look, perhaps I could try HT somewhere else too. do you have any reccomendations?

El

el, I don't know much about Thailand and I've never been there. But I did see something on TV about a year or so ago that was about cosmetic surgery in Thailand. Apparently there is a ton of surgery going on in Thailand for a fraction of the cost here in NA. I am not saying that I'm for it or against it. But for the low cost, it might be worth looking into.

• 5 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Wow...price went up a bit. It was 70 when I was there.

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.