Hair Problem :(

Mister1000

Hi

firstly I have Traction alopecia and Im only 19,Im a sikh and I have cut my hair and shaved my head bald 2 weeks back,at the back of my scalp hair is growing very fast,but my front scalp the hair is growing at a very slow rate, I look at the mirror and realized that hair is growing but It is not too much,I have shampoo and use hair oil as I hear it makes your hair healthy,so all I want to know is it true it will take months for my hair to recover or what can I do to improve the hair growth..

I had the same problem too but it will normally grow back normally in 2-3 months time.. eat a good diet food, if not take some vitamins which improve hair growth. Maybe its the 1st time u shaved your head bald n it a shock to your scalp. Anyway, I am not an expert. people will give some advice soon. tc

well I can see the hair is growing back maybe It is only 2 weeks and yes I am doing anything to keep my hair healthy I use hair oil built in vitamin,and I watch my hair regularly,I know my hair was going be more damage and the hair was not growing when I was keeping a bun and If I dont cut It will be worst,my hair had spilt ends and the hair was unhealthy nor do I regret I cut my hair infact Im very happy