Dr. Mclellan, a man of integrity..?

Dr.,

I was just wondering if you are the same doctor that performed my procedures in the early 90's at Elliott-Thomas in Kansas City. If you are not, then please disregard this message.

I would like to ask your if you would be interested in repairing your previous work that you did for me around 1991. You see, I have since been told in consultations by several of the other physicians that this work was "tragic", and they felt so "bad" that they apologized for you.

I realize that HT techniques have come a long, long way in 12 years, and that perhaps, your skills have as well. I will be happy to send you pictures and documentation upon your request, and would be happy to view some of your finished results from recent clients also.

If you are indeed a man of integrity and wish to help remedy my situation, you may reply here and I will telephone you immediately. If this is a case of mistaken identity, then I apologize. Either way I suggest that you state your case so that all the potential clients viewing this will know the answer.

I would like to direct everyone's attention to this thread, so that they know the basis for my comments.

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=5696015661&f=1466060861&m=937100461&r=696102461#696102461

Thank you and I await your response.

Mike L$#%

Dr.,

I was just wondering if you are the same doctor that performed my procedures in the early 90's at Elliott-Thomas in Kansas City. If you are not, then please disregard this message.

I would like to ask your if you would be interested in repairing your previous work that you did for me around 1991. You see, I have since been told in consultations by several of the other physicians that this work was "tragic", and they felt so "bad" that they apologized for you.

I realize that HT techniques have come a long, long way in 12 years, and that perhaps, your skills have as well. I will be happy to send you pictures and documentation upon your request, and would be happy to view some of your finished results from recent clients also.

If you are indeed a man of integrity and wish to help remedy my situation, you may reply here and I will telephone you immediately. If this is a case of mistaken identity, then I apologize. Either way I suggest that you state your case so that all the potential clients viewing this will know the answer.

I would like to direct everyone's attention to this thread, so that they know the basis for my comments.

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=5696015661&f=1466060861&m=937100461&r=696102461#696102461

Thank you and I await your response.

Mike L$#%