Curious about after 5 months

Is it possible to lose tranplanted hairs after 5 months? I recently got a haircut at a greatclips and my barber combed extremely hard over my transplanted recipient area. And I know some of the hair came out.. Will that hair that came out grow back? also should I stay away from crew forming creams? it has a very high hold and when I use it I usually have hair in my hand afterwards. What does everyone else use for hair products that will still give a good hold.. Thanks for all your input fellas..

Is it possible to lose tranplanted hairs after 5 months? I recently got a haircut at a greatclips and my barber combed extremely hard over my transplanted recipient area. And I know some of the hair came out.. Will that hair that came out grow back? also should I stay away from crew forming creams? it has a very high hold and when I use it I usually have hair in my hand afterwards. What does everyone else use for hair products that will still give a good hold.. Thanks for all your input fellas..