Pure Line Clinic I Dr.Mesut 3224 Grafts - 8th May 2024 - 32 y.o

Heyy everyone,

Due to busy work but finally got around to sharing my hair transplant experience from May 8th. I’ve read so much about the process that I don’t feel the need to go into every detail like everyone else. I can say the pain was less than I expected, which was a nice surprise since some articles had me a bit worried. When I went to Pure Line Clinic, I met a super friendly team. My medical consultant, Selim, was super helpful and really knew his stuff. Dr. Mesut loves a chat and his English is great. He plans the surgeries but lets his team handle the hands-on work. He’s been with his team since the clinic opened and explained that it makes more sense for him to plan while his skilled team does the procedures. They only do one operation per day, which was a big deal for me in choosing them. I was in Istanbul for work so I didn’t go for a package with a hotel stay, but the transfer service was really comfy. I couldn’t sleep at all the first night—not much pain, just couldn’t find a comfy position. The scabs have fallen off and I’m posting the latest pics. It’s been a good experience, but the results are what really matter, and that takes time. They told me I might continue to lose hair so I should use finasteride and minoxidil. I've used minoxidil before and might start again, but the side effects are a bit scary. What do you guys think? Also, they gave me a big bottle of HairMD shampoo and some vitamins. I don't really like using anything chemical. Should I use them? If anyone can help, I can share the ingredients. Rosemary oil was also recommended, not for now but for the future. They said it would be beneficial if I used it once a week. Wish me luck! I’ll keep you all updated!

Photo21.jpeg

Photo23.jpeg

Photo22.jpeg

Photo27.jpeg

Photo26.jpeg

Photo25.jpeg

Photo24.jpeg

Photo30.jpeg

Photo29.jpeg

Photo28.jpeg

Photo31.jpeg

How old are you? Do you know why the redness on top before the transplant? 

Most members here will strongly advise to take fin and min (oral or topical) - as for the sides you wont know unless you try. 

The procedure you had looks clean to me. 

Happy growing :)

On 5/22/2024 at 11:53 AM, AliJ. said:

How's it goin'? Hairline looks great! Hope u had a good time too 😅

Things are goin great!Thanks for the advice. It was better than I expected. Selim is a great guy!