HT in Croatia

Hi,

Does anyone have experience with the Maletic clinic in Zagreb?  The results are natural and the doctor is a member of the ISHRS association.

18 hours ago, Bobcg said:

Hi,

Does anyone have experience with the Maletic clinic in Zagreb?  The results are natural and the doctor is a member of the ISHRS association.

Since I'm from Croatia maybe you can PM me and we can discuss in Croatian. However, I cannot reveal too many informations since I have decided not to proceed with Ana Maletić. She just doesn't have wide array of independent online client reviews. Huge number of patients are not willing to offer glimpse into their privacy. There are probably some cases that you can check when you visit the clinic personally but that's not convenient enough for me.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Maljo said:

Hello , Iam also interesred for more info about Ana Maletić work. Can we debate in PM?

Pozdrav

It sounds like a place that doesn't specialize in hair transplants, and just does a bunch of different cosmetic things.  I would stay away.

If geography is an issue, you have Dr. Zarev in Bulgaria (which is only a couple of countries over).

Edited by Bucky O Hair