On 19 feb 2024 , I got hair transplant (hairline) , but I think my hairline is not dense and even my donor area is over harvested. 1500 grafts। Plz help

Seems like really bad work. To fix the donor area the best choice is fue into the overharvested area but in your case you have a relative small area only on the back of your head that has been overharvested. The best strategy in such cases is to to a strik aka scalp reduction into overharvested donor area, that will reduce this area almost at half and with these grafts you can do a donor restocking in the rest of the area. Doctors like Hattingen hair or Hasson and wong are good choices fur such repairs. Your case is really a rear one.

• Like 1

You already posted about this yesterday, where you received plenty of responses and didn't reply to a single one. What do you expect anyone to do to help you?

• Like 1

Please direct medical questions to medical professionals.

NW3, Dr. Rahal, FUE, 3,000FU, Summer 2023

11 hours ago, insecured said:

Sorry brother for not replying but I wanted to post front hairline too so I waited, on this post I will reply , thnx for help

I would add these photos to the other post instead. It already has some attention from forum members who are following the topic and waiting for you to respond.

Please direct medical questions to medical professionals.

NW3, Dr. Rahal, FUE, 3,000FU, Summer 2023

16 minutes ago, gaz9318054 said:

I would add these photos to the other post instead. It already has some attention from forum members who are following the topic and waiting for you to respond.

Thank you brother

• Like 1