Miniaturized hairs falling *after* shedding phase

Hi guys,

I’m approximately 1 month after my hair transplant. 90% of my transplanted hair already shed, as expected.

However, sometimes I notice very small hairs on my hand during shower. Not a lot of them, just few (4-5), but still. 

I’m pretty sure those are hairs on “round 2”, that means they shed 2-3 weeks ago, and now started to grow, and fall again.

Is that normal? I’m afraid that means they can’t survive…

Thanks

Edited by Kacan

• Kacan changed the title to Miniaturized hairs falling *after* shedding phase
1 hour ago, Kacan said:

I’m pretty sure those are hairs on “round 2”, that means they shed 2-3 weeks ago, and now started to grow, and fall again.

I don't see how you can possible know this.

Besides, the shedding phase doesn't suddenly and completely stop just as the next phase begins. All of your hairs are in their own precise state within the growth cycle. Your transplanted hairs will enter this normal cycle eventually, but they will do so individually and at their own pace.

Just sit tight and try not to overanalyze it.

🧑🏽‍⚕️ Help others by naming your clinic and surgeon, in your post title if possible.

💊 Help yourself by directing medical questions to medical professionals. No one here can safely provide medical advice like your primary care physician.

💬 Help the forum by adding a Like or other reaction to an existing comment before repeating what others have already said.