Good surgeons for short-term appointments?

Hi,

has anyone recommendations of some valid and good doctors in Europe with possibilities of short-term appointments within the next few weeks?

I‘ve reached out to some, for example Dr. Custodio, but his earliest spot was around April. Thats actually not bad, but a bit earlier would be perfect for me.

So aynone got some ideas who I could try to reach out to?

• Valued Contributor

Dr custodio is a good surgeon but sorry to say your approach towards finding a good surgeon is totally wrong 

Undergoing surgery is a significant decision that will impact your life indefinitely, so it's crucial not to hastily rush into it. Instead, take the time to carefully select a surgeon whose outcomes align with your preferences and who understands your objectives and aspirations, rather than settling for someone simply because they are readily accessible.

I hope this helps you. Good Luck.

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

16 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

Dr custodio is a good surgeon but sorry to say your approach towards finding a good surgeon is totally wrong 

Undergoing surgery is a significant decision that will impact your life indefinitely, so it's crucial not to hastily rush into it. Instead, take the time to carefully select a surgeon whose outcomes align with your preferences and who understands your objectives and aspirations, rather than settling for someone simply because they are readily accessible.

Perfectly put 

The result is going to last a lifetime remember.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

Yes of course you are completely right and thanks for the Input.

That‘s why I ask for only good and valid surgeons with a good reputation which I can also look for and who could be available because now it would be a very good moment for me to do the surgery. But if such a doctor cannot be found of course I won‘t rush in a „hair mill“ or anything like that and will take my time.

• Valued Contributor

Reputable surgeons usually have a waiting time of approximately three to six months atleast, although occasionally, you might secure an appointment due to a cancellation.

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023