Advice for Booking a Consultation with Dr. Nader for Oct 2024

Hey everyone,

I'm reaching out to this knowledgeable and supportive community in hopes of getting some advice on how to secure a consultation with Dr. Nader for October 2024. 

I've submitted my information on his website and also utilized the HRN online consultation link but no luck. Given his high demand, I understand that advanced planning is crucial, and October 2024 seems like a reasonable timeline to aim for.

Has anyone here successfully booked a consultation with Dr. Nader? I saw his number on the website and put it in whatsapp and it didn't seem to work, are there any specific methods that have worked better for communication, I'd greatly appreciate that insight.

Thank you in advance!

I’ve reached him a couple times, you just have to keep emailing him and his assistant Brenda and keep putting the subject line in all caps and says “3rd email attempt - etc”

be descriptive in the subject lines. He has like 10,000 emails in his inbox he said one time. 

• Like 1

Agreed. Stay persistent. Subject line needs to show that you're ready to go and have done all of your homework. You're email need to have GREAT photos and clearly presented questions and information about yourself. Bullet points. I wouldn't write a novel. He can do 3k grafts in one day and that may be the best option to get on his schedule