I ve just dropped my surgery date due to plenty of bad experiences people inform about injections ,

I can deal with them ,my issue is the big quantity of adrenaline anesthesia contain to prevent bleeding ,which makes heart beat faster and that gets me paranoiac , it happened to me in another plastic surgery I had done years ago  on my face and for a couple of minurtes I panicked 

im pretty frustrated if I can’t get surgery for such a stupid psicológical reason

any suggestions?

I was allowed to take anti-anxiety medication before my procedure and that helped a lot.

I'm not good with pain and I normally struggle to sit still for longer than a few minutes, and I was super chill for 10 straight hours with my meds. Even fell asleep for a bit during the procedure.

Ask your surgeon if you're allowed to take anything beforehand, or if they can provide something. Also, if you've not already found a medication that works for you, perhaps your doctor can help you find something ahead of time so you can go in feeling confident and as relaxed as possible.

Please direct medical questions to medical professionals.

NW3, Dr. Rahal, FUE, 3,000FU, Summer 2023