Need advice on HT with Dr Turan

So i'm booking a Hair Transplant DHI procedure with Dr. Turan and I’m a bit concerned with the fact that he spreads his operations over two days. From what I understand he anesthetizes, extracts and implants, and then we have lunch. Following lunch we anesthetize again and do another round of extraction and implantation. 

The next day he does something similar.

My question for those with experience with Dr Turan: Would you have preferred to do it all in one day? Is being anesthetized four times instead of once worse? Was the anesthesia part particularly painful?

I don't have a low threshold for pain but I’d opt for a better/comfortable experience over being miserable. 

Thanks 

Anesthesia is as painful as getting a blood test, i would not worry so much about it. Its important to have this done over two days if you are getting a higher numer of grafts in order to have better donor management and better survival of the grafts.

@htus I'm booked in with Dr Turan next Wednesday. I have just received by pre op pack. Dr Turan does up to 2500 grafts in one day, anymore than this then it would be a 2 day sitting. 

He perform his surgeries in 1000 extractions and implantations before lunch / then same again after lunch to minimise the time the grafts are spent outside of the body. I'm no doctor but this can only be a good thing for graft survival. 

I've had previous FUT and the anaesthesia is not pleasant however its over within a few seconds

Edited by O-Myles59

1 minute ago, O-Myles59 said:

@htus I'm booked in with Dr Turan next Wednesday. I have just received by pre op pack. Dr Turan does up to 2500 grafts in one day, anymore than this then it would be a 2 day sitting. 

He perform his surgeries in 1000 extractions and implantations before lunch / then same again after lunch to minimise the time the grafts are spent outside of the body. I'm no doctor but this can only be a good thing for graft survival. 

How many grafts are you getting? Thanks

my initial online consultation estimate is for 2500 grafts. They advise a more accurate number in person. If you search other patients with Dr Turan, anything around 2500 to 2700 is usually done in one day.