Flying to Bogotá in a week! Some general questions

Hey everyone, just thought I'd share that I'm about to head to Bogotá Hairlines next week for my first and hopefully only HT. I'm a little nervous since I don't speak a word of Spanish and also paying cash. I decided to stay a week so I can be more recovered before flying home. I'll probably just hide in my hotel room as much as possible. I wanted to ask if anyone has advice or tips on making the whole experience easier. Anything related to medical tourism in general, visiting Bogotá in particular, after-care suggestions or other things I should do to prepare for my trip this week. I feel like I'm not very prepared and just hoping for the best. Gonna start massaging my scalp tonight and also try out sleeping upright with a neck pillow (I know I'll hate it). What else? I got a passport.. will they ask me a reason for my visit in customs? Do I just say vacation? Last time I tried to fly I forgot I had a pocket knife with me lol. I hate bureaucracy and am a self-sabotaging idiot in these types of situations.

Edited by nok
  • Like 1