Dr Jean Luca Portelli - 3500 Grafts Fue at St Marys Clinic Malta Date: 28/

Clint

In March 2023, I underwent a hair transplant performed by Dr. Jean Luc Portelli. The motivation behind my decision originated from a noticeable onset of male-patterned baldness in the frontal areas of my scalp, a concern that had progressively intensified over the years. Opting for a local procedure instead of travelling abroad significantly facilitated my choice. The journey commenced with an initial consultation with Dr Portelli, during which he meticulously explained the procedure, addressing any questions I had along the way. It's noteworthy that before this consultation, I had been taking minoxidil for a total of 2 years. Following a comprehensive and patient-centric discussion, we mutually agreed on implanting 3000 grafts in various areas of my head, primarily targeting the frontal areas, utilizing the DHI and FUE techniques, respectively.

On the day of the procedure, a final assessment of the treatment areas was conducted, marking the regions of interest accordingly. Dr Portelli and his assistant managed the entire procedure, with Dr. Portelli personally handling every aspect, including administering anaesthesia, extracting, and implanting the grafts. The procedure went smoothly without any pre, intra, or post-operative complications, rendering the experience practically pain-free. I maintained ongoing communication with Dr. Portelli after the procedure, during which he consistently provided reassurance on a daily basis whenever uncertainties arose regarding post-operative care.

Now, 8 months post-transplant, I confidently assert that it was one of my most beneficial decisions. My hairline has already regained prominence. Additionally, I must emphasize that my donor area has fully recovered, exhibiting no signs of scarring.

I feel compelled to express my utmost appreciation for the exceptional support and service extended to me by the entire team at St.Mary's Clinic, with a special acknowledgement to Dr. Jean Luc Portelli. Their commitment to excellence has left an impression on me, and I wholeheartedly endorse the clinic without reservation. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone seeking outstanding care and results in the future.

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 19.16.40.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 19.16.41 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 19.16.41 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 19.16.41.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 19.16.42 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 19.16.42.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 19.16.43.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 19.16.44.jpeg