Is this actually 1800 grafts on my hairline

I had a hair Transplant done many years back and they said they took 1800/2000 for my hairline, but I think it might be more then that, 

Would appreciate anyone who knows how to check this from the immediately taken picture to let me know how many they think it is, I have marked a line with a ruler we’re the centre of the head is so we could just X 2 the amount of grafts to get the complete number of both sides

thanks 

IMG_7513.png

It looks more like 3000 grafts. To be honest the design of this hairline is also really bad, like a complete straight line going from the one side to the other with no irregularities.

Where did you get this done?

21 minutes ago, jjalay said:

It looks more like 3000 grafts. To be honest the design of this hairline is also really bad, like a complete straight line going from the one side to the other with no irregularities.

Where did you get this done?

I just counted 1 side I got roughly 750, 

so that would make it 1500 total, 

my counting is probably not 100 percent correct so they might well have told the truth with the 1800/2000

il show you a picture of my hairline now I think they done a great job, not sure if it’s just the surgery picture that make it look completely straight, I got it done in turkey 🦃 😂

IMG_7513.jpeg

IMG_6178.png

Edited by Jlee

16 minutes ago, Jlee said:

I just counted 1 side I got roughly 750, 

so that would make it 1500 total, 

my counting is probably not 100 percent correct so they might well have told the truth with the 1800/2000

il show you a picture of my hairline now I think they done a great job, not sure if it’s just the surgery picture that make it look completely straight, I got it done in turkey 🦃 😂

IMG_7513.jpeg

IMG_6178.png

Oh, i have seen your posts before. Yes this looks like 2000 grafts or even more i would say.

33 minutes ago, jjalay said:

Oh, i have seen your posts before. Yes this looks like 2000 grafts or even more i would say.

Yeah I think they were telling the truth 2000/1800 because I just had a count as good as I could And it’s not far off that, 

I attached the picture above of me having a count with green highlight 

Edited by Jlee

26 minutes ago, Divinehair said:

You got a nice result with high density, regardless the number of grafts...so just enjoy your new hair 😀

I’m an really happy with my result and hair lol,

the only reason I’m doing this counting checking is because I’m highly likely about to get my crown down so I’m working out how many grafts I probably have left for the crown job and possibly another in the far future 😉

trying to look as long term as possible 

2 minutes ago, Jlee said:

I’m an really happy with my result and hair lol,

the only reason I’m doing this counting checking is because I’m highly likely about to get my crown down so I’m working out how many grafts I probably have left for the crown job and possibly another in the far future 😉

trying to look as long term as possible 

You should do an in person consultation with a doctor to see how many grafts left in your donor, but you should have enough grafts available if you think that an average donor has 6500-7000 grafts available

Edited by Divinehair

32 minutes ago, Divinehair said:

You should do an in person consultation with a doctor to see how many grafts left in your donor, but you should have enough grafts available if you think that an average donor has 6500-7000 grafts available

Ok yea that’s true, 

If a average donor has 7000, 

and I’ve had around 2.8k total taken for my hairline and beard top up, then I’ve probably got 4.2k left grafts saying that I think my donor was above average considering how it looks now after having my first transplant so potentially I have more then 4K, plus I’ve got a very thick beard so I would be happy to take some of that from under my chin 

8581E496-54F2-4771-AC56-74F130007B8C.jpeg

Edited by Jlee