Doctors with the best crown work 2/3 euro per graft

On 12/5/2023 at 3:11 AM, jjalay said:

Maras in cyprus, hattingen hair in switzerland with fut, pinto in portugal, couto in spain.

Thanks buddy I checked them out and there all decent, there’s a few in Spain and turkey that I’m interested in as well, 

Just now, BaldV said:

Never look at official results posted by the clinics, always look at independent patient cases

You are right but you didnt clarify this before. I am just giving to OP some reccomendations and starting points to do his research. Do you disagree that couto, hattingen, maras, pinto age doing good crown work? Who is your preference for crown work then?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jjalay said:

You are right but you didnt clarify this before. I am just giving to OP some reccomendations and starting points to do his research. Do you disagree that couto, hattingen, maras, pinto age doing good crown work? Who is your preference for crown work then?

Fueexpert/Couto is 🔝 for me but he’s waiting list in very long, 

I really like that he uses less grafts but gets the best results ! 

On 12/4/2023 at 4:33 PM, Jlee said:

Wich doctors have some of the best examples of past crown work for around 2/3 € per graft ? 

Pekiner, Bicer, keser, Eugenix, Pittella, Nader, Laorwong, Pinto, Mwamba, Freitas, Lorenzo, ximena villa

Edited by Divinehair

9 minutes ago, Jlee said:

Fueexpert/Couto is 🔝 for me but he’s waiting list in very long, 

I really like that he uses less grafts but gets the best results ! 

In your case and after already having a hairtransplant i think its best to wait in order to have it done with the best possible doctor. Also most of the top doctors like couto have a long waiting list.

On 12/8/2023 at 4:12 PM, jjalay said:

I think they are good Drs overall, I dont know if they have extra good skills on the crown particularly, I myself struggle to find good crown work results posted as well.