Bleeding after trimming

Hi all,

I had my hair transplant on September 19th so a bit over two months ago.

Today my girl friend trimmed my hair down to 3mm but when she went over the left side of the recipient area a spot started bleeding. I think it was a pimple or an ingrown hair but I’m not sure. It didn’t hurt however I’m worried if this means that I’ve lost a graft. I know that they are supposed to be grown in by week 2, but I’m still wondering if this can hurt my result.

Thanks all for the support that you show on this forum.

Please see the picture we took just after the bleeding started.

IMG_6266.thumb.jpeg.43596feeb52e6b8a74e22287a7cf26bd.jpeg

This one we took just after I showered

IMG_6271.thumb.jpeg.6d149a956a977b478892d02393af9278.jpeg

14 hours ago, JfCopenhagen said:

Hi all,

Today my girl friend trimmed my hair down to 3mm but when she went over the left side of the recipient area a spot started bleeding. I think it was a pimple or an ingrown hair but I’m not sure. It didn’t hurt however I’m worried if this means that I’ve lost a graft. I know that they are supposed to be grown in by week 2, but I’m still wondering if this can hurt my result.

I think you’re all good brother…. I am nearly at the 2 month mark and have several pimples that bleed when caught/scratched/popped 😁. On another note though, I am not cutting my hair in the recipient area for a few more months, way too scared to do that. Good luck with the growth buddy. 

35 minutes ago, JfCopenhagen said:

Thank you for your response.

Why would you be scared of cutting your hair? I thought it would be totally fine?

That’s just me mate, I have no doubt it’s absolutely fine to cut your hair, I am just letting mine grow in the recipient area. I say grow, still in the shedding phase! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2023 at 3:36 AM, JfCopenhagen said:

Hi all,

How is it now? In a hurry, I asked them to write my research paper. The results were amazing. Not only was the paper delivered on time, but it also showed that there was no plagiarism. The fact that the paper was written by experienced professionals adds an extra personal touch to this https://www.grabmyessay.com/write-my-research-paper service. The money-back-guarantee also shows that they care about their customers. Highly recommend to anyone looking for quality research papers at an affordable price!

How is it now?