I did HT before 1 month question about the hair growing

hi, i did hair transplant before one month, and i notice that in some areas that i had hair before the surgery the hair there not growing as before  i marked in green the places that i talk about.
i see some holes and weak hair in some places and before i had more hair
what it could be?
should i be worried or this situation is normal?

a.jpg

c.jpg

b.jpg

During the procedure the doctor uses very sharp instruments and inadvertently can give you a "haircut."  Could be a simple as just that.  Other times you can experience shock loss from the mere fact the doctor is working in and around the native hair.  The tendency is for that hair to return on or about the same time the new hair comes in, (3-4 months).  Lastly, and based on the caliber, it could be hair that's miniaturized and on its way out.  What are you currently doing to mitigate the progressive nature of this condition?

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

3 hours ago, LaserCaps said:

During the procedure the doctor uses very sharp instruments and inadvertently can give you a "haircut."  Could be a simple as just that.  Other times you can experience shock loss from the mere fact the doctor is working in and around the native hair.  The tendency is for that hair to return on or about the same time the new hair comes in, (3-4 months).  Lastly, and based on the caliber, it could be hair that's miniaturized and on its way out.  What are you currently doing to mitigate the progressive nature of this condition?

hi thank you for replay.

right now im not doing nothing (dont take meds/vitamins and all of this)

i consider to do maybe PRP/IPRP 

Edited by gogo123