Help me choose between Dr. Gur or Dr. Dogan Turan and Dr. Yamal Clinic

Ramin

Hi, This is Ramin and I'm a new member here. First Thank you everyone for sharing all your experience and thought with other I've learned lots of new things here.

I'm 28 years old and I've been experiencing hair loos since I was 20 years old, but after 26 it had become more severe, and because of that I started to take 1.25mg Fin since last year (2022). 

Finally I got my decision to do hair transplant surgery. I did open this topic to get help about choosing a surgeon between Dr. Gur, DR. Turan and Resul Yeman clinic. I send my information for all of them and they all said that my alopecia level is IV. Dr. Turan and Yaman estimated that I need 3500 to 4000 graph to cover my crown area, temples, and hairline reconstruction, but DR Gur estimate 3000 to 3500 graphs I need. 

My most concern is the mid scalp and crown area to cover, and maybe a little bit touch up on temples. the price for Dr Turan is 4500 Euro for any graph over 3000 and Dr, Gur charge 1.5 euro for each graph. Also Dr.Yamal gave me quote for 3250 USD (He is not involve in surgery at all). 

By knowing these information do you think that 3000 graphs would be enough or I need 3500 to 4000 ? and what would be you go with if you wanted to choose between these surgeons?

IMG-20231004-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20231004-WA0009.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-08 at 21.20.21_8a03ca54.jpg

IMG-20231004-WA0006.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-04 at 21.28.07_12f6425a.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-04 at 21.28.08_4b06eb99.jpg

Edited by Ramin

• Valued Contributor

@Ramin

You are just 28 and you need a conservative approach...don't go over the board for a high density for crown because there is a high chance that you can loose hair at the frontal part as well and you need to save more grafts for that..so i would say go for a medium density work and dr gur would be better in this as i have seen he is more of a conservationist..

Though you can also look at more options if you don't just focus on one particular country and that can give you more options which you can explore.

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

1 hour ago, A_4_Archan said:

@Ramin

You are just 28 and you need a conservative approach...don't go over the board for a high density for crown because there is a high chance that you can loose hair at the frontal part as well and you need to save more grafts for that..so i would say go for a medium density work and dr gur would be better in this as i have seen he is more of a conservationist..

Though you can also look at more options if you don't just focus on one particular country and that can give you more options which you can explore.

Hi Archan, thank you for your suggestion. Im totally agree with you about future hair loss and the possibility for further surgery, and it is my most concern to ran out of donor. As you can see Dr.Gur and Dr. Turan recommended 1500-1750 graph for crown. Do you think that’s a safe amount to get good coverage? 
Also my first choice was the Fue Capilar but Dr. Turan is not available for almost 6 month and Dr.Gur vip package is a little out of my budget. So I decided to go with Dr. Yaman. And hopefully they won’t harvest more than what I need. 

• Valued Contributor

@Ramin

Honesty that area requires more grafts for good density but i think your hair caliber is good and you may get average density with that number of grafts and i would say don't even go for a high density work and save your grafts for the future loss..so don't go higher than 2k grafts

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023