Light / Fair do I need a specific doctor? Would someone like De Freitas struggle with that hair type?

Hello, I have very light hair. It’s strawberry blonde and lighter than most peoples hair.

Like the title says will I need to go to a doctor that has experience with my hair color? I was looking into de Freitas and he has very Impressive results and is in my budget range. I specifically would like him because I need a doctor that is good with diffuse hair and hairlines.

I did notice that he doesn’t have anyone on his videos that has blonde or red hair. Will this be an issue?

I have a lot of light hair, it has darked up more over the years since I had my 1st surgery, but still pretty fair and more gray hair on sides.  The day before this second surgery with Dr. Wong, they shaved my hair and just dyed the the donor areas really dark.  So basically dying all of the remaining stubble. 

I saw in one post that one person has been rejected by Dr.De Freitas because of the very fine and blond hair so my assumption is that if the doctor thinks he can't work on your hair he'll not accept you. There's no harm in getting a quote and consultation from him. It's also not a bad idea to look for doctors who have many cases like your hair. Because the color, thickness, and density can make a difference in the final result.