Does anyone have any feedback about HLC in Ankara Turkey?

I have done years of research and now seriously thinking to have my surgery next week with HLC, they are regarded as one of the best in Turkey? 

Ive been told their founder Dr Oztan apparently doesn't do surgeries anymore and instead they have 4-5 other doctors onsite, are they any good?

Is there anyone who has experienced or had a surgery with HLC who can give me any feedback, results or advice? 

Much appreciated 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@sharpshooterer

There are so many patient reviews of HLC which you can see over here..just click on search tab and mention HLC and there you go ....there are many good ones and some not so good ones...

The real down side with HLC is that you don't know who will operate on you and whose work is better...they have multiple doctors and they will assign one of them to you and you can't make your own choice regarding that.

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Why don’t u search on the HLC threads on this forum ? You just type HLC on the search bar. 
in general hlc is a good clinic where doctors do the whole procedure and they implant high densities and they are doing good donor management using manual punch. 

• Like 2

They are generally good but one negative is that they don't truly explain to those with high Norwoods what they should truly expect. If you're a NW 1-4 then I think HLC would do an outstanding job. Dr. Pekiner is also good but he has a long waiting list of 1/2 years. Correspondence is slow with Pekiner and he is also picky and choosy with his patients! I've never seen him do high Norwoods. He runs his service more like a side hustle and not like an actual clinic. 

11 hours ago, KSA91 said:

They are generally good but one negative is that they don't truly explain to those with high Norwoods what they should truly expect. If you're a NW 1-4 then I think HLC would do an outstanding job. Dr. Pekiner is also good but he has a long waiting list of 1/2 years. Correspondence is slow with Pekiner and he is also picky and choosy with his patients! I've never seen him do high Norwoods. He runs his service more like a side hustle and not like an actual clinic. 

I’ve seen a few say this about Pekiner, I don’t think that’s true. He has a very small operation and does the whole process himself. This means he may only handle 2 or 3 patients a week. 

I think it’s more a case of the clinic becomes swamped with requests and can’t respond to them all. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ScottishGuy21 said:

I’ve seen a few say this about Pekiner, I don’t think that’s true. He has a very small operation and does the whole process himself. This means he may only handle 2 or 3 patients a week. 

I think it’s more a case of the clinic becomes swamped with requests and can’t respond to them all. 

I guess so...It's just a matter of waiting for him then!