kinky growing hair

Hi, 

I would like to ask whether anyone experienced hair after HT growing kinky? I have already finished my second month, so still in the uhly duckling phase and not expencting new hair growth yet. But i noticed last weeks a growth of my (probably transplanted hair) kinky or wiry. will post a pic. there are not so much of such hairs but still annoying me, and not sure wethere it us a premanent condition of those hair? is it a sign of bulb damage or defirmation? or will it get fixed by time? those hairs could be on the front line but also between hairs and not clearly visible for now. posting a photo of my frontal area, where you could notice a couple of such hairs and how thise hairs look like after cutting them by scissors. thanks a lot! IMG_4485.thumb.jpeg.572016df2402ff40469df9d4de6a52b7.jpeg

IMG_4487.jpeg

• Valued Contributor

@Mido Hassan

This is normal as the hair texture of the transplanted hairs which are taken from the back of your scalp or any other part of your body is different plus hairs start to mature after around 9 months till around 18 to 20 months so it will get better with time though imo there will always be just a hint of a difference between transplanted hairs and native hairs in most of the cases....

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

9 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

@Mido Hassan

This is normal as the hair texture of the transplanted hairs which are taken from the back of your scalp or any other part of your body is different plus hairs start to mature after around 9 months till around 18 to 20 months so it will get better with time though imo there will always be just a hint of a difference between transplanted hairs and native hairs in most of the cases....

I understand transplanted hair will not look as natural as native hairs because of the different texture. But the problem I am referring to is about very strangely looking hairs (as in the pic.). the way it is growing. It almost looks like a small ball or lump. And does not look like my hair. Hope it is not the way it is going to grow in the future :(. thanks for your response! appreciate. M. 

• Valued Contributor

@Mido Hassan

You welcome brother ..bt you are being skeptical way too soon dear...don't think about this too much and let them grow and get matured and am sure you will be fine...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

2 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

@Mido Hassan

You welcome brother ..bt you are being skeptical way too soon dear...don't think about this too much and let them grow and get matured and am sure you will be fine...

I hope my fears are needless. I saw a lot of vids about problems of hair transplant, and never seen such problem. Thanks again bro! :) M

• Like 1