Ahmet Genc

Hey you all. I was planning on doing a hair transplant next month in Turkey. I heard through a friend and friends of a friend who have all had their hair transplant with Ahmet Genc at Estetoria. But I cannot find anything about the doctor other than through my friend. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with him. Greatly appreciated if you can pass that information on. 

If you've never heard of this place, it's a big wake-up call, in Turkey there are hundreds of places that pretend to be hair restoration clinics, there it's easy to do that, just create a website, upload photos of hair transplants (taken from other sites) and for them the game is done, indicate a particularly low price to attract unsuspecting customers, and unfortunately many who know nothing about hair transplants fall for it.

7 hours ago, ITA said:

If you've never heard of this place, it's a big wake-up call, in Turkey there are hundreds of places that pretend to be hair restoration clinics, there it's easy to do that, just create a website, upload photos of hair transplants (taken from other sites) and for them the game is done, indicate a particularly low price to attract unsuspecting customers, and unfortunately many who know nothing about hair transplants fall for it.

That’s some good information. I have noticed a lot of websites seem fairly generic so it’s good to hear that it’s not just me noticing.  Have you done a hair transplant yet yourself? And if so, where and how were your results?

1 hour ago, A_4_Archan said:

@j_abouassidon't risk it...i would say do more research and you will be able to find far more better clinics/doctors thn them....

Yeah. I have some other clinics I have been contacting and looking through these posts in this website. So now my main thing is go off what my friend says (which I don’t think I will) or go off what people on this site say since I can find more people vouching for a clinic on here. And have you gotten a hair transplant yet? If so, where and how were your results?

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, j_abouassi said:

Yeah. I have some other clinics I have been contacting and looking through these posts in this website. So now my main thing is go off what my friend says (which I don’t think I will) or go off what people on this site say since I can find more people vouching for a clinic on here. And have you gotten a hair transplant yet? If so, where and how were your results?

Yeh i got a HT will share you the link..you can see my journey 

https://tinyurl.com/My-Hair-Transplant-Journey

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

30 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

Yeh i got a HT will share you the link..you can see my journey 

https://tinyurl.com/My-Hair-Transplant-Journey

Do you think you can message me on here? I am unable to message people on this website. I had some more questions for you but did not want to make this thread super long 😅

4 hours ago, j_abouassi said:

Questa è una buona informazione. Ho notato che molti siti Web sembrano abbastanza generici, quindi è bello sapere che non sono solo io a notarlo. Hai già fatto tu stesso un trapianto di capelli? E se sì, dove e come sono stati i tuoi risultati?

Yes, I made two, the first one I did, was in one of these pseudo clinics I told you about, Beautician, Amid Haidyn and Ziya Yavuz, where they literally devastated my donor area, for the second I opted for a hair mill (there is a difference, in my opinion, between pseudo clinics and hairmills, the latter still produce good results, depending on the technicians if they have more or less experience), happy until the eighth month, then the decline, but I am not so convinced that it was the fault of the clinic, rather some pathology of the scalp (which though with the biopsy did not come up) because otherwise, I do not think that all the grafts they had implanted would grow back.

Edited by ITA