Weird Experiences with HCM and Luis Nadar

So I was interested in booking with HCM, but then what happened was, as soon as I was ready to book the appointment, they decided to change the prices on me. For context, they gave me a price for the hariline and crown. The crown was lower than the hair line. So I decided to do that first. They then added more money onto the crown so it would have been more money to do the procedure. 

Also, contacting Nadar is next to impossible because I sent in the photos and tried calling the office multiple times. Still, I haven't received word. Anyone have similar experiences?

Confused and annoyed, 

Transplant curious

I can't speak for HCM/no experience, but I'm a week removed from my procedure with Dr. Nader.

I will say persistence pays off with Dr. Nader.

He gets hundreds and hundreds of inquiry emails weekly, and he and just one of his assistants work thru them.

The advice I read, and what I did last year, was to put "Attempt # 2 (3, 4, 5, etc)" in the subject line.

This will get noticed easier, it'll show you're serious and following thru so not a potential tire kicker like many others, etc.

I went that route and after 3 emails a couple weeks apart, Brenda replied and we got things firmed up.

I'd also consider leaving voicemails in the same manner spread however far apart.

As of last week, he let me know he's booked thru Sept '24, if that matters to you.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@Transplanet i don't know why this issue is still there as i thought he might have resolved this...i think a doctor of his stature can easily afford one more patient consultant so that all the patients atleast can get some basic consultations smoothly....

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023