Booked with FUECAPILAR Dr Turan, flying out tommorow

Hair transplants were never on my radar until I began a job that provides a decent income. Recently, hair transplants have occupied my thoughts quite frequently. I decided to go with Dr. Turan since I haven't come across any unfavorable results associated with him.

The waitlist was my biggest concern, as I heard he has a waitlist that could be from 4 to 8 months. Therefore, when I contacted the FUECAPILAR team, I immediately communicated that I was prepared to proceed at any date given a two week notice, considering I live in Latvia and Turkey is just a three-hour flight away. Fortunately, I was able to secure a date close to two weeks away. It seems Dr. Turan had an opening, which is precisely what I had hoped for! 🥂

Regarding medication, three years ago, when I was 26, I experienced diffuse thinning around the temple area. It was quite depressing when I noticed it, and I immediately started using finasteride, minoxidil, microneedling, and now topical caffeine. It appears I am a good responder to the medication, as I was able to restore my hair to a condition similar to my pre-hair loss days.

image.thumb.jpeg.965e4bf5e88f948f2be8821b4b8a9325.jpeg

In most cases, I can style my hair to look appealing, and I prefer going out hatless with styled hair. However, I still have limited options when it comes to my hairstyle. For instance, for a G-Eazy slick-back style with longer hair, I couldn't make it work because I couldn't conceal my temples. Given that I'm active on social media, a hair transplant seemed like a very good option.

image.thumb.gif.beba8fd254d3376424945d3bdcad5b18.gif

image.thumb.jpeg.eeb4064643ebe72b092483e6e7645b9d.jpeg

It's challenging to make any hairstyle work without concealing my temples, hence the decision to proceed with a hair transplant. 

I'm looking forward to the surgery and will keep this forum updated with my progress! I am incredibly excited! Once the surgery is completed, I'll rename the topic of the post and continue to share updates.

Edited by mxnprettynice