I need help. Has anyone gone through something like this?

these spots were visible before, but today after removing scabs, they make me panic. I hope to get your opinion guys about these spots and is it possible for hair to grow there or not?  And if there anyone experienced something like this please tell me what happened to you

This is my 10th day.

20230727_220241.jpg

20230727_220208.jpg

20230727_215052.jpg

20230727_214357.jpg

20230727_214353.jpg

20230727_220241.jpg

Edited by oneman

3 minutes ago, Turkhair said:

It is OK and actually a good thing. The sooner you shed means the quicker you grow back those hairs. 

At day 10 they are firmly secured. 

I'm actually concerned about these spots and I need to know is this normal and the hair will grow there?

20230727_220241.jpg

2 minutes ago, Big Rome said:

have you spoken with your surgeon firstly?? Defo raise it 

Yes I did its a clinic in turkey and I will share their name soon 

They told me it's an infection and they told me to use augmentin and fucidin

But I went to a dermatologist in my country and he told me to use  augmentin and Medacin T clindamycin 1%

All I need to know now that the hair will grow at these spots or not 

6 minutes ago, oneman said:

Yes I did its a clinic in turkey and I will share their name soon 

They told me it's an infection and they told me to use augmentin and fucidin

But I went to a dermatologist in my country and he told me to use  augmentin and Medacin T clindamycin 1%

All I need to know now that the hair will grow at these spots or not 

too early to know, I've seen mixed results for these things

8 minutes ago, BaldBobby said:

yeah I agree, sometimes they don’t grow in that area sometimes they do but it doesn’t look good poor guy, hope it turns out nicely for you though 💯

17 minutes ago, BaldBobby said:

I hope everything will be okay because I don't want to go through the whole experience again I don't want to get a second hair transplant ever I still have an extremely pain in my donor area till today and without painkiller I can't stand the pain 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Big Rome said:

yeah I agree, sometimes they don’t grow in that area sometimes they do but it doesn’t look good poor guy, hope it turns out nicely for you though 💯

I hope so thanks man

Just now, oneman said:

I hope everything will be okay because I don't want to go through the whole experience again I don't want to get a second hair transplant ever I still have an extremely pain in my donor area till today and without painkiller I can't stand the pain 

I know the pain sucks, but rarely do you get a long-lasting result with only one hair transplant.

5 minutes ago, BaldBobby said:

I know the pain sucks, but rarely do you get a long-lasting result with only one hair transplant.

Does this pain happen to everyone and for how long does it last? I thought it only happened to me because of the infection. I was planning to use minoxidil and finasteride, and not think about a hair transplant again until my late thirties. I am now 31 years old, but after this infection, I think I will need another surgery  within a year

Edited by oneman
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, oneman said:

Does this pain happen to everyone and for how long does it last? I thought it only happened to me because of the infection. I was planning to use minoxidil and finasteride, and not think about a hair transplant again until my late thirties. I am now 31 years old, but after this infection, I think I will need another surgery  within a year

Pain length and severity varies by person....my donor hurt very bad for about a month.

@oneman this just look like bleeding from your procedure. This is old blood underneath your skin from what I can see. I do not think this looks like an infection.

You should be fine, is what I'd guess. No reason why you will have poor growth in those areas. Blood / bruising underneath your skin will take some time to clear.

• Like 1

2500 FUE by Dr. Victor Hasson, June 2023

• Valued Contributor

@onemandon't worry brother ...just treat the infection with the medication your dermatologist prescribed you...right now that's the only thing you can do and no one can say if the grafts will survive or not but too much of worry will not do any good ...so just relax and let the time take its course and your first priority is to clear the infection...i hope evrythn turns out well for you brother ....

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

I could be wrong, but to me it just looks like part of the scabbing that's still to fall off, like maybe where you experienced some bleeding post-op and it's therefore a bit more resistant to peeling off.

22 hours ago, Chrisno said:

@oneman this just look like bleeding from your procedure. This is old blood underneath your skin from what I can see. I do not think this looks like an infection.

You should be fine, is what I'd guess. No reason why you will have poor growth in those areas. Blood / bruising underneath your skin will take some time to clear.

I hope so thank you for your time man

22 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

@onemandon't worry brother ...just treat the infection with the medication your dermatologist prescribed you...right now that's the only thing you can do and no one can say if the grafts will survive or not but too much of worry will not do any good ...so just relax and let the time take its course and your first priority is to clear the infection...i hope evrythn turns out well for you brother ....

You're absolutely..right thank you brother 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, vance7 said:

I could be wrong, but to me it just looks like part of the scabbing that's still to fall off, like maybe where you experienced some bleeding post-op and it's therefore a bit more resistant to peeling off.

I hope so thanks brother