Saline on the plane?

Apologies if it's been answered before, but couldn't find it using the search function.

I'm booked in for Eugenix in October.

I'm flying home late in the day on the day after my hair transplant - are you allowed to bring the post surgery saline spray on to the plane with you? Is the bottle you are given by the clinic less than 100ml that will comply with travel requirements or will that be something I should bring with me? Or will I generally be ok not spraying on the 16-ish hour combined flight time I am flying home?

• Valued Contributor

@aftrdrk i was allowed when i show my head and said that i had a surgery so i have to carry this with me and you can even ask your doctor to mention that in your prescription which thn you can show to the airport authority and they will allow it..

And even if you don't spray for the time you reach home its fine...saline is used to keep the scalp clean and moist....it helps to prevent infection...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

On 7/11/2023 at 3:26 PM, aftrdrk said:

Apologies if it's been answered before but couldn't find it using the search function.

I'm booked in for Eugenix in October.

I'm flying home late in the day on the day after my hair transplant - are you allowed to bring the post surgery saline spray on to the plane with you? Is the bottle you are given by the clinic less than 100ml that will comply with travel requirements or will that be something I should bring with me? Or will I generally be ok not spraying on the 16-ish hour combined flight time I am flying home?

@aftrdrk
We'll provide you a 100-ml spray bottle of saline to keep in your carry-on bag, as well as the whole prescription, so you can present it to them and spray during your flight hours.

And thank you for choosing Eugenix Hair Sciences. We're happy that you have taken your time to do the research and thankful at the same time for showing your trust in us. Looking forward to seeing you in October, please feel free to send us a personalized message in case of any further questions.

Warmest Regards 
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

Edited by Eugenix Hair Sciences
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

@aftrdrk
We'll provide you a 100-ml spray bottle of saline to keep in your carry-on bag, as well as the whole prescription, so you can present it to them and spray during your flight hours.

And thank you for choosing Eugenix Hair Sciences. We're happy that you have taken your time to do the research and thankful at the same time for showing your trust in us. Looking forward to seeing you in October, please feel free to send us a personalized message in case of any further questions.

Warmest Regards 
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

Thankyou! See you then :)